Cliffs of Ireland

Hello everyone.

We are organising a one week field trip to Ireland in February 2008. We’ll be staying in Dublin, but would also like to see the western Irish coast, because that’s where the famous cliffs are :). Does anyone know of a particular or well-known place that’s good for sight-seeing these cliffs. Various tourist websites have their own proposals, but I would like to hear personal opinions and experiences if anyone has ever been there / lives there.

Thank you :slight_smile:

the best cliffs in ireland are the cliffs of moher. which also have a really cool visitor’s centre.

the cliffs are insanely high. there are barriers that keep you from getting too close to the edge, but i left the official area and made my way to the edge. i crawled up to the edge, stuck my head over and looked down. the height of the cliffs was amazing. if you do decide to take a closer look don’t walk up to the edge because freak gusts can easily push you off and you’ll have plenty of time to regret it before you hit something. :yes:

http://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/

Ok thanks for your reply, will try not to fall down from any of the cliffs :slight_smile:

I don’t have a clue