close to the speed of light travel without any negative effects

Dr.franklin felber new solution of einstein’s gravitational field equation.Say’s that if any mass moving faster than 57.7 percent of the speed of light will gravitationally repel other masses lying within a narrow ‘antigravity beam’ in front of it. The closer a mass gets to the speed of light, the stronger its ‘antigravity beam’ becomes.
This is on keely net websight.
I believe this would enable warpdrive to become possible.I believe it is a lot better idea than what nasa is doing now to make a warpdrive. :yes:

You do realize that this “new” solution is almost 10 years old, yes?
KeelyNet just copied an article from 2006(!) and stamped yesterday’s date onto it.

BTW, what I find interesting is that a Google search on “Dr. Franklin Felber” finds dozens of articles about the presentation of this very theory of his on Feb 14th 2006 - but hardly anything after that. If Dr. Felber’s theory was such a major breakthrough, why hasn’t this been vividly discussed afterwards?

It seems in 2009 Dr. Felber developed an idea to test his own idea at the Large Hedron Collider - which was criticized as being dubious.