Closed

I need help texturing/coloring an Audi A4 B7 model after my irl one for a personal project.
To answer a few questions:

1. What is the type of project? - Modeling / Texturing an already existing model
  2. Are you a company or individual? - Individual
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? - Dont need an expert just someone who can get it done
  4. What is the deadline? - No clear deadline just to not take years.
  5. Description of the project. - This is a personal project to create a webapp where I can visualize my car and track its upgrades, some parts of the model may need altering or removed.

2 Likes

Try to answer the following questions in your post:

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
  2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
  4. What is the deadline?
  5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
  6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
2 Likes