Cloth simulation

I am doing a fabric simulation for the characters, but due to the special nature of the blender, it is necessary to enlarge the character model.

For authenticity, I added physical effects to the character’s chest using the cage plugin.
But when I magnify more than 5 times, my chest will explode.

How can I solve this problem? Thank you very much, everyone

Several problems… Your cage is too close and even looks as if it might be touching the center line…It has to have a gap…if that cleavage is forming a tube between breasts it won’t work either… your collision settings will go nuts trying to work like this…
Let me ask you, Why didn’t you use the mirror modifier to create your cages? Your topology is very different between sides and trying to adjust the cloth sim will always be different from side to side…Mirror the Left over to the Right and keep the modifier till you have it adjusted correctly then apply the modifier…then select your edges for your Pin Group… for the time being Mute the cloth modifier till you have everything corrected and sized then on frame one un-mute the modifiers…APPLY SCALE to everything! Then bake your sim…

This time, I only made the cage on the right side. I increased the fixation strength, but my chest still exploded. I found that as long as the model is not enlarged by more than 4 times, it will not explode. What is the reason for this?

Many things need to be adjusted or just turned off, like internal springs…Dynamic Mesh…Pin Group Stiffness etc.
Here is the best tutorial I have seen for using the cage…pay attention to the set-up and vertex groups…and I don’t know what modifiers you have set
Tutorial >>>

1 Like

thank you :+1: