Coca Cola Bottle Series

@Chalala just posted this on one of my other threads so hope it helps -

Hey @rickmorgan nothing special about the render settings to be honest I have my noise threshold set quite low (0.001) usually around 1000 samples but could depend on the scene. Most of the Light Paths are set to a baseline of 12 across the board as I do a lot of glass rendering. DeNoise is on and using Optix. I use AGX colour management too. Think thats its…most of the info/contrast is coming from the lighting which is the main trick to master.

1 Like

Awesome ad for Coca-Cola, despite me not liking coke. I really like the lighting and the logo but geez, the 8 mil polycount. That amount would sink a computer. Why don’t you go back to the scene and replace those with instances?

1 Like

LOL, I don’t like Coca Cola either…I prefer Pepsi! :rofl: Maybe I should swap to rendering Pepsi instead.

Thank you, I try to do my best with the lighting, but sometimes I can spend too much time on it.

You’re right about the 8million poly count and it sinking most machines, I’m luck to have a machine that didn’t really mind me screwing it over! :rofl: If I was going to be doing anything else with this scene then you’re correct I would go back and update it, but as it is I’ve already moved on and created 3-4 other new renders! :rofl: Please feel free to check them out.