Coca Cola Can Series

Sticking with the Coca Cola Can Series but this time I’ve been messing about with liquids and fluid dynamics.

Just starting out with Flip Fluids - really easy to use, really difficult to get the expected results your looking for!! So this is a mixture of Fluid dynamics and some sculpting to play around with the shapes a little more.

Render -

Wireframe -

Lighting -

31 Likes

Great final look :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t had Coca Cola for a while now but these renders are really making me crave it! lol
Awesome work yet again. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t think I’m really happy with the look of the liquid, but its a start! :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Lol perhaps my eye is not that trained yet, :sweat_smile: but the liquid and droplets are excellent :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much @LMalachi ! I seem to have gone through a LOT of cans the past couple of months, maybe I should change to Pepsi! :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you @bartv :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments and youre probably right, they are fine, but I’m never happy with what ever I do! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol I guess that’s the only way to keep improving :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally! Its either that or I’ll end up going mad tying! :rofl:

1 Like

Ah just keep pluggin’ away. Nobody is going to arrest you. :sweat_smile:

You’ve done better than me so far…

I’m still trying to revive an old Softimage XSI scene I did a long time ago except nobody translates that. I guess I’ll have to redo it.

PS, I like the ones with alcohol a lot more… strange that. Maybe I need to go to AA.

1 Like