codeblocks mingw64 invalid compiler

Hello. I have set up all the toolchain executables correctly and I still get this error when I try to build blender in codeblocks:

"Blender - all": The compiler's setup (GNU GCC Compiler) is invalid, so Code::Blocks cannot find/run the compiler.
Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!
Goto "Settings->Compiler and debugger...->Global compiler settings->GNU GCC Compiler->Toolchain executables" and fix the compiler's setup.
Skipping...
Nothing to be done (all items are up-to-date).

"Blender - all": The compiler's setup (GNU GCC Compiler) is invalid, so Code::Blocks cannot find/run the compiler.
Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!
Goto "Settings->Compiler and debugger...->Global compiler settings->GNU GCC Compiler->Toolchain executables" and fix the compiler's setup.
Skipping...
Skipping...

Skipping...

installation directory:
C:\mingw64\bin

my toolchian executables paths look like this:

C compiler: gcc.exe
C++ compiler: g++.exe
Linker for dynamic libs: g++.exe
Linker for static libs: ar.exe
Debugger: There isn’t one for MinGW 64-bit yet, clear this and leave it blank
Resource compiler: windres.exe
Make program: make.exe

thanks.

have you tried to auto-detect the tool chain executable paths? in the global compiler settings -> tool chain executable dialog window there is an auto detect button for the compiler installation directory, try that?!

make program mingw32-make.exe maybe?