coding BLENDER models with JAVA

Hey guys/girls, ima bloke thats got heaps of java coding knowledge and probably heaps of blender knowlodge.
My mission right from the start and still now is to be able to code 3D models using java most of all but i guess any syntax at this stage would be great to see.
Im stunned because it is seriously impossible on the net to find any examples of a 3D model being manipulated by coding.
Does any one know of or haver any insight as to whether models can be coded/and imported, do models have access points, and are there any basic basic examples goin around???
Sure there is the option of the python internal game engine, but with all the playstation/xbox or whatever games are out there, there must be a common way???

Like ima Armature king so figure that code might be able to access Ations or something

it is seriously impossible on the net to find any examples of a 3D model being manipulated by coding.

any syntax at this stage would be great to see.

Why not look at blender’s source code?

So, you’re coding a game in Java, but modeling in Blender, is that what I’m getting?

Then, you can use JOGL (Java bindings for OpenGL) or some other renderer like jME. You’ll need to export the models as .OBJ, and you’ll also need to learn how to do animation for them, since there aren’t specific “animate it this way” methods in Java.

I suggest you get a Java game programming book, like Killer Game Programming in Java.