Coffee Cups

Hi,

Just wanted to share one of my projects with blender community, i hope you gys like it! :slight_smile:

Blender, Cycles, Photoshop

1 Like

Amazing render ! Materials, modeling, composition … flawless. And some sweet DOF…really outstanding.

i really love the color balance… nice one…

like Durast said - just beautiful in every way!

Rally nice renders! Great job “staner”. I would like to suggest - more braun-ish looking. Right now is broun-ish but a bit cold - I would go for more worm feeling just for the coffee liquid and the beans. … GOod Luck!

Verry good work staner. Specially the coffiebeans and the bubbles on the liquid makes it very convincing.

It’s always nice for the artist when people like his work, thanks guys! :slight_smile:

This looks really beautiful

This is very nice! I think I´ll have one of those cookies and a cup of coffee! Well done!

Something about the cookies doesn’t “click” with me, other than that, great image and the coffee looks like, well, coffee. :smiley:

very cool , i like it!

I know there’s always more that can be done, but this seems pretty much flawless! I love it.

axelredfield, Sussi, Abduqeyum_A, Donavanneil: Thanks guys for kind words! :slight_smile:

colkai: Thanks! Those cookies were quite challenging to cook…lol! :smiley: