Coin Laundromat (コインランドリー)

Coin Laundromat Cycles X Blender 3.1 Final Render.

This is a Laundromat I created over the weekend, I was inspired by analyzing Japanese Laundromats on Pinterest at which viewed over a larger quantity of reference to get this final result. Hope you all enjoy and feedback will be much appreciated!!!

7 Likes

My only thought concerning this initial render is that you need to provide an additional source of light to “the front panel as a whole,” so that the entirety of the setting can be clearly seen. Therefore, as a part of this, you will need to reduce the illumination of “the illuminated things” very considerably. The modeling, so far as I can see it … well, I really can’t see it.

2 Likes

Well,in terms of style, would be nice to do so, but maybe went for realism instead.
Imo, the 営業中 sign makes me want to light it more up (since it means it’s open), but it might just be the glass considering the vending machine is pretty realistically lightened.
I think it is realistic in terms of a typical Japan night, if they went for that.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!!! If questioning the dim lighting, I went for that semi-derelict look that I saw in the reference. I can now see the sign looks a little bit stylized and will tweak that. The color is ultimately what changed the piece so substantially.
Edit: Thank you also for taking a different approach to critique.

1 Like

The image is blurry, and the details of the vending machine seem to be lacking a lot.

1 Like

Going for a camera look

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like