Collaborate on a sci-fi project 3D artists needed

Create a fun sci-fi adventure. Build your portfolio. Artists share equally in all profits from this project. Profit is not guaranteed though so I’m marking it as volunteer project. Help bring my vision to life.

Bring your talents for 3D characters, sci-fi space vehicles of all types, architectural buildings and interiors and high tech gadgets and equipment.

This is a true collab. Your ideas and suggestions are welcome and encouraged in all areas.

2 Likes

What type of project do you have in mind, exactly?

1 Like

I am interested in collaborating with you, I hope we can work together
here’s my design portfolio

1 Like

Great! Please send an email. Let me know which area(s) you wish to work on: planet landscapes, vehicles, spaceships, equipment, characters.

Include your contact email.

[email protected]

Dear Sir,
I have experience in Sci Fi 3D effects, designing vehicles and space stations from the project MISSION BACKUP EARTH (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm12172296/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 )

[email protected]

Hello,
I’m interested in contributing also, I don’t know if this project is still on tho.
Thanks

Here is my artstation -

https://www.artstation.com/ernestsomtomichael7

Welcome to the team! The project is still in the team building stage, please let me know what you want to work on: spaceships, space stations, planet landscapes, habitats, characters, 3D modeling, shading, animation, drawing etc. Send a note here to let me know which area or areas spark your interest, you can choose multiple or focus on only one area.

Also need one or two volunteers to help with project management.

Note that you will need to sign an NDA with non-compete clause.

We look forward to working with you xD

Welcome to the team! The project is still in the team building stage, please let me know what you want to work on: spaceships, space stations, planet landscapes, habitats, characters, 3D modeling, shading, animation, drawing etc. Send a note here to let me know which area or areas spark your interest, you can choose multiple or focus on only one area.

Also need one or two volunteers to help with project management.

Note that you will need to sign an NDA with non-compete clause.

We look forward to working with you

Hi, thank you for the response.
I would really love to work in the areas of 3d modelling, space station and spaceship building.

Hello, I would like to help out with this project. I too am in the middle of working on a sci-fi based movie from a series that I published years ago. Please DM me.

Hey clay… If you do need any assistance with your short movie, please do let me know, I would also like to be a part of your start up company thanks.

Hey dm me so we can discuss what i can do to help with your project before mine

Alright, Cool.

Hi Clay can you link your portfolio and what area you ate interested in

Do you want the portfolio on this site or a different one and i can help with either caracter development and project management. I have been in management for 8 years now

Hi , I would really love to work on a sci-fi project. I love to model things like sci-fi spaceships ,interiors, alien humanoids and many other props and assets.

Hi,
I would be interested.

This is my portfolio:

https://molecularsatis1.artstation.com/

Best regards.

Hi there i will be your professional 3dsci fi artist design for you based on your concept. You will get the model done exactly what you needed