[Collection] An Abandoned Place

Hey everyone! :v:t2:
Here’s my latest post of this evening, and it’s gonna be the longest one.
This is a project I worked several months ago and in the end I ended up with few shots I really enjoy, so I’m gonna share them all with you.

Let me introduce the principal one.

And here you can see the environment from a different perspective:

I wasn’t happy enough, so I decided to create other 2 shots, below you’ll find both the rendered & clay mode of those shots:

My artworks usually have a story, but the last 2 pics don’t.
Should I write something about them? What do you think? :thinking:
I wasn’t sure if this post should have been flagged with NSFW tag, since there is blood depicted in the last two shots. Have I done well?

Let me know if you like them! :camera_flash:

16 Likes

Really nice work, I love the vibrance of your colors combined with the somber theme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting. The colourful growths look sort of like some of the plastic plants people put in aquariums. I don’t think it needs a story spelled out, because it pretty much demands that one ask oneself questions about it. Questions are good, even if none get answered.

I don’t think it needs the tag since it’s just skeletal remains and a little blood, it doesn’t really have full-on gore and a horror feel. Though… what is wrong with me that I see a bunch of human skulls and don’t get a horror feel? :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing colors. Looks a digital painting but sametime a shot from 3D game.

1 Like

I love it. Reminded me of a movie Annihilation. The mix of vibrant colors and death.

2 Likes

Love that movie!
The main inspiration was The Last of Us tv series, I’d like to create something inspired more to Annihilation movie

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like