Collector(Foot)

It is the scene that a certain collector gets the girl’s foot etc. of the photograph and takes them home to add to him collection.
I had things about length of fingers and placement of new collections in front of the foot.
He knocked over left foot and vials of something derived from her with his excitement.

I submitted this work to the contest sponsored by a CG magazine and won 16th place.
→https://cgworld.jp/regular/whosnext201901.html

5 Likes

dose he kill thim or something ?

1 Like

No, he has not killed her.
She lost her feet due to an accident or illness, and he is a health professional, and by chance he got and preserved the lost feet.

But he doesn’t hesitate killing her. This time, he just got a big ones without killing her.
He can even kill her if it is to preserve her beautiful figure.

Or that feet may not be real. They may be foot made of wax that he ordered the craftsmen to make (This may be an excuse for that I could not being able to bring the texture of the foot closer to the real by the deadline of the contest.)

1 Like

he is crazy ! i would understand if he want her feet while thy are still intact to her ,
but i think he is more like Frankenstein :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t care much for the back-story, perhaps I have my own that I like better. However I think the visual is terrific and reminds me of a rock album cover from the 1970’s, it has that vibe. I like that the foot looks like a wax prop, that works for me.

1 Like

"C-r-e-e-p-y!!" I love it! :skull_and_crossbones:

Go ahead and let the back-story be “the macabre,” as this novel setting clearly suggests. Stephen King, Alfred Hitchcock and Ray Bradbury never shied away from such ideas; neither should you. They’re all great storytellers.

Yes, your psycho does kill people, “collects” parts of their bodies _(as though they were so many Christmas ornaments), and displays them next to a photograph of the deceased. Never underestimate a really good psycho . . .

1 Like

Yes,but I think he wouldn’t think he is crazy.
A collector of paintings, a collector of specimens of beautiful butterflies, I think he considers himself the same as them.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thanks!!
I’m very glad.

1 Like