Color management tab in 3.0 has no filmic option?

Filmic is supposed to be the default View Transfrom for sRGB Display Device.
If you changed Display Device, these options are not there.
If options are absent although you are using sRGB device, you may have missing files under 3.5/datafiles/colormanagement folder.

Yes, it is in render properties but I have no options for anything it is just default to sRGB. No other displays and nothing under view transform.

These options are supposed to be defined by config.ocio file in 3.5/datafiles/colormanagement folder.

Maybe you saved preferences and it created a 3.5 folder elsewhere without colormanagement file that takes priority on default 3.5 folder with colormanagement defaults.

Check those folders according to your OS.
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/advanced/blender_directory_layout.html

Update. After trying all of the advice given here (didn’t help but I learned a few things!) I believe the problem was that I had installed this version through the software center in Ubuntu rather than downloading from blender.org. I uninstalled that version and downloaded version 3.5 today and the filmic options are back. Thanks everyone for the information. The gear icon with the UI helped with another problem I was having!

1 Like