Compositing image sequence that wasn't directly from render (Working in preview but not rendering)

Hello, new here and I’ve been searching for this for 2 weeks but can’t find anything. I’ve seen a few related posts but doesn’t really have a useful solution let alone they were all around a decade ago

I made a rendered animation and I found out that there’s a compositing node (denoiser) that removes all the noise.

(Here’s the difference from my first frame)

It’s a great feature. no, it would be a great feature if blender lets me render it in sequence.
I made a whole 4 seconds (30fps) will have to render each frame individually and manually? because when I try to render image sequence it only composites the first frame then the rest doesn’t make an effect. Please a magician should just tell me the settings I’m missing here or if I have to upgrade my blender or something :slight_smile:

Thx

Hi! Can you show us your node setup and render settings?

Thanks for the quick respond. I thought you were a bot for a second

and render settings

Did you use this exact setup for rendering? Because the denoise node is not connected to the composite. Otherwise, the setup should work in principle, although the denoise node is not meant to denoise videos, as far as I know, the problem being that it does not take into account temporal information. This means that it will only denoise the images individually and not smooth over differences between frames.

OMG thank you so muchhh!!

Yea I was supposed to plug it into the composite in the end and not the viewer

Ahh thank you so muchh. again!

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like