Compositing Node! I Real Film 3

Free node group for making images and films look more realistic faster!
Just download and append into your scenes

4 Likes

I like the looks of this!

1 Like

Would it be very difficult to add color styles like in the movies? It is difficult for me to understand how to do them.
thanks for the file it is very useful to me
greetings!

1 Like

hey! I’m really glad you found it useful. i haven’t added in colour control yet but i will. Was your idea to have pickable presets or just being able to change hues and color balance with sliders?

thanks!β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

I imagined something like a simple preset, just select it and it will give you a color style like a movie, matrix, saving private ryan, etc.
THKS!

hey that’s a great idea! I’ll try to add in different film presets and styles like old vhs and stuff

1 Like

Realistic Film Node V2

Hey!

This is a Update and News section for my new product. Realistic Film Node V2.
I’m currently Charging $5 for it and appreciate anyone who helps me out by purchasing it :slightly_smiling_face:

However I would like to always keep it accessible for everyone so it is also available on GitHub for Free. this new node adds in lots of cool features like Procedural Animatable Lens flares inside of the compositor, a Old Film filter, and more!

Every module is inside a node group now so can be used individually to build your own optimised composition node tree. I’m working on new tutorials and showcase videos now which will be public on my YouTube channel

Realistic Film Node V2 Purchase
Youtube Channel
Github (Free)

If you have any inquiries or feedback. I will be active here.
Many Thanks
Lorcan

3 Likes

Hey all! I have released a new version which includes nodes for stylized images here are some results.

Paid- Realistic Film Node V2 - Blender Market
Free- RedRidge3D/Realistic-Film-Node-V2: This is a group of blender nodes which you can append into your scenes to speed up compositing and make your renders stand out! (github.com)

2 Likes