This one began with a couple of rough 3D models that turned into sketches. I then took the sketch, polished the models in Blender, textured them on Substance Painter (which works great with Blender), rendered in Cycles and painted on top. I’ve also added a quick layer breakdown to show part of the process, let me know if you find this sort of videos useful or if there’s something else you are interested to see for future projects!
• SKETCHES AND PROCESS VIDEO AT: www.artstation.com/artwork/8ld9Pm
You can also find me at:
• ArtStation: www.artstation.com/delaneveart
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/delaneveart
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/delaneveart
• Youtube: www.youtube.com/delaneveart
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/delaneveart