Concept Art - Guard (Cycles 2.8)

For this image I sculpted a mini 3D kit bash set and painted on top, mixing multiple render passes I got from Cycles. I find this mixing process to be a lot of fun for me, a lot of painting but almost no photo bashing.

I’ve included a peek into the passes I used here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/L2OwzK

Thumbnail

_

You can also find me at:
• ArtStation: www.artstation.com/delaneveart
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/delaneveart
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/delaneveart
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/delaneveart

72 Likes

The scale and lighting are really wonderful and give the piece an epic feel, which is always awesome to see.

Where did you get the kit?

1 Like

really nice !

1 Like

Thank you! I modeled everything myself. Not sure if you checked the link, but I posted an image with all the assets there, they are very very simple!

Amazing job!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Alex!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

Great work, congrats.

2 Likes

It looks very epic,I like it well!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feature Bart!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thanks! glad you liked it.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks again Bart!

1 Like

beautiful light, great composition (the arc at top with the bumps in it really grabbed my attention!),
I also liked the clean design, with no much logos or murals on the wall. gives somewhat peaceful vibe to the photo

1 Like

Me gusta mucho, @delaneveart

Me ha recordado un poco al comic de El Mercenario, de Segrelles.

1 Like

Thank you!

Vaya, pues muy halagado. Muchas gracias!

1 Like

Le estaba dando otra vuelta a la imagen y había algo que me chirriaba. Creo que tiene demasiados “mordidos” en todas las columnas.

2 Likes

Nice framing in this image and a clever use of the light beam pointing at the character. Enjoyable piece!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes