Concept cars

This work was entertaining and tedious for me. But I liked the result. How is this?

3 Likes

Hey, this isn’t bad at all! Models look really nice, composition is also good. Only thing I would change or add is some ligtning contrast. Make those cars pop more by maybe darkening the contrete panels or the background. :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice work - the cars obviously you’ve put the time on. If you are interested in areas to think about in the future… the asphalt texture in the foreground seems out of scale, bumps seem too big. And the background planes detract from rather than enhance any photo-realism which the render style for the cars appears to be. Maybe simply blurring the background a bit for some DOF effect could “fix” the planes quickly… not sure.

1 Like

Nice start for an automotive render!
I like your choice of vehicles (although they aren’t concepts).
For getting this render from cool to EPIC, I would suggest messing with the atmosphere of the image to make the cars really stick out. Also, if you want to make a really awesome render, 99% of the time you’ll have to put more work into the lighting than just slapping an HDRi on there and calling it a day. A little bit of work on the look of this scene and it’s a winner!

God bless and have a great day!

1 Like