'Conversation with a friend'

An artwork I made for my upcoming youtube video.
Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding the artwork i.e how I made it or why I made this. I would love to answer your questions or just chat with you guys!
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi4817K26gsfdFuhBDmAqRg
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/juorneyofficial/

31 Likes

What inspired you to do this?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Incredibly sorry for the late reply. The inspiration behind this was, growing up I was not very confident of myself and I hated going out in the day as I constantly felt like I was being judged because of the way I look. But night was a beautiful time for me, it allowed me to be invisible and still go out and observe everything (as artists do) Although along with peace during night loneliness also crawls in. But when moon showed up at the sky I felt like I had a friend by my side to give me company, to hang around and observe everything around with me. And I remember that I used to have the best conversation with my friend! Thank you soo much commenting and wanting to hear the story :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the feature :heart:🫶🏼

2 Likes

Interesting – that comes across in the work, yes (together with the title). Without the title I’d have thought it some sort of science-fictional story because because I’ve never seen a natural cloud formation like that. There’s a lot of expression in the person, even though we can’t even see his face; I like that a lot.

So how did you make it, if you don’t mind talking about it some? :wink: I am always interested in that.

1 Like

Hey, Thank you so much! Is there anything specific you would like to know about?

1 Like

Nothing in specific so much as… I am generally interested in people’s process, how they tackle an idea, how clear it is to them from the initial motivation, how they refine it, how they deal with problems, what things present hurdles for a specific work, and how they overcome those. Whatever you care to talk about.

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

If I may ask who was that ‘friend’?

1 Like

The moon :crescent_moon: