Copy animations fbx to an existing armature in blender

I have a lot of animations and one model in diferent folders like the pictures bellow shows:

edita4

edita5

I have to connect the movements of these animations to the armature of my model to import in the game that my friends are creating in Unity.

The problem is when I import these fbx animations into blender it comes only the armature instead of the animation and the model. Then I have to copy the animation of this armature to the armature of my model. When I copy these animation moves into the armature of my model, the animation of my model’s armature gets distorced.

The following picture show what i’m trying to do:

The following picture shows how it get distorced:

After getting the moves to my model, I need to import it along with the animations in Unity, because a i have some friend doing a game in Unity. I really need help, this is my final course project at school.

And sorry for my bad english. I am from Brazil.

Thank you very much in advance!

lots of things could be going wrong here…

If you haven’t solved this, post your files up so someone can take a look at them…

Randy

Well, these are some of the animations i have here.
Assault.rar (1.3 MB)
And these file below is the model i want to copy all the animations i have
models.rar (319.5 KB)
I was thinking that the armature of the animations is not the same as the armature as the model, so it could be a problem.
if you know how to do this, i really need the solution because it is for my final course project. As I said, I have to add some animations like reloading shotgun that the file does not have,
but when I import an animation that I created in the scene of the game in Unity,
a bug happens with the animation that i do not know how to arrange it.

Here is the animation I created. One is the animation of bones only, the other one is the animation with materials, mesh…
animaçãoDOSbones.fbx (423.4 KB)
reload_shotgun.FBX.fbx (527.1 KB)

Thank you o much in advance !
(And sorry again for my bad english)