corinthian order

Bump for this-should-really-be-in-the-gallery!

I like this a lot, but feel that plinth is a little unsatisfying, is it from a reference? I would be interested to see what natural forces would culminate into that result.

Thanks Fax, zeffii.
BTW, these natural forces. Sometimes not so natural.

I like the renders more than natural forces :slight_smile: …btw really impressive michalis !! This should be in gallery

Thank you marnal. Its in other galleries anyway, here we have religion in place of democracy. These renders aren’t really great but they’re better than some other works already in BA gallery. Because we have some kind of religion here. But where we suppose to believe to, I’m not so sure. LOL I used blender for some basic meshing and rendering after all, nothing much.
But I really like this ancient dog, is it lovely?

Holy Zeus!
Michalis bravo!

Thank you tungee.

Last one is render or photo? Seriously.

Quick, someone call the museum. We know who has the stolen piece now.

Not so natural forces meaning… A famous kouros statue in athens museum, lot of damage, a farmer found it in the middle of his field. Every day was wondering what is this silly rock when passing with his plow, bang bang every day for years.
Hey bao2, even with materials like these, we still need some SSS, lol. thanks bao.

Wow, absolutely awesome :o

That’s really good! Love the detail!

At first glance I thought it was a photo.

Thank you, mrjimmy, Frogging101 .
No photo used on this one. Except the hdri lighting and background on last post.

If you didn’t post it here and tell folks its yours, I would think it real.

That’s a photo, right? :wink:

monster!

congratulations, very good stuff here :slight_smile: