Corona Render for Blender

Is there anyone who knows where i can find Corona render for Blender 4.0 ? I am doing mainly archviz interior renders and i think Corona will be better than Cycles.

You can find below some render examples done with Cycles and Photoshop Camera Raw Filter applied. Im struggling to achieve the Corona performance for interiors and i thinking to change the render engine, but i dont know how to find and install Corona for new Blender versions.

Thank you all,

Please refer to the link

I can`t download the blender exporter addon

Ask @odil24 directly.
I don’t use a corona renderer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you!
Now, the page is loading, but im kinda confused. Isnt it supposed to be free Bcorona Exporter ?

The exporter has a price. The Corona standalone 3.0 is free.

Also… the “free” standalone-render-only… is somekind of “hidden”… and might be “get extinct”… in the near future ??

Off-topic:
The thing what bedazzles me very often on some software is… there is no sytem requirements on the main page ?!? So you have to search for it and find something like:

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4665349542417-What-are-the-system-requirements-of-Corona

…next is to search about linux… “they” at least have it on that page in the Articles-in-this-section–area… :wink: