Cosmetic Product Rendering - 3D Angel


Hello everyone!

This is my 3rd 3D model in Blender. I am currently in training and have been learning Blender for about 4-5 months now.

This project was a training exercise where I had to replicate a reference model provided by my instructor. The modeling and lighting were fully done in Blender and rendered using Cycles.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

7 Likes

this is more better in lighting and also there is no render noise
great work !

maybe next time you can also add rim light on the left side to separate the items from the background !

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words and the great advice about the rim light. I will definitely try that in my next project!

1 Like

agree

to separate the items from the background

1 Like

Nice Work! Keep it up!

1 Like

I think it looks nicely done. The lighting could be a bit more polished like suggested, but that’s always the case. I mean… when do you stop? You have to at some point. So it already looks professional.

The only thing left to do is to render it in a meaningful resolution where all the details of your hard work would be visible. Right now you cannot see much. And also the box is floating in the air and also intersects with the platform a bit:

What’s up with this weird kind of noise?

I get a “processed with AI” kind of vibe. Is that heavy denoising or something? Did you use AI?

2 Likes

"No, I didn’t use AI at all. It looks like that because of the heavy denoising settings in my render. I will adjust the denoising and render it at a higher resolution next time to keep the sharp details.

Thanks a lot! I will definitely keep working hard.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Bart! I really appreciate the feature. Have a great weekend too!