Cosmik Madness - Sketchbook

Vargnar "the wild axe master"

His mastery in the axe is unmatched in all the realms of the Cosmik Madness. Bloody edge “his cursed axe” has an strange fetish for chicken blood.

16 Likes

Pok-Popok "The fastest chicken in the west"

Pok-Popok is an inhabitant of … oh damn! Run run run!!!
No Pokpok was wounded in this scene.

3 Likes

Raul "The Coffee Guy"

He has the ability to being immune to the sleeping inducing rays of the Glowing Eyes of Morgadur.
I wonder if this ability is stored in his brain?..

3 Likes

Hmmmm… I guess it is not there

3 Likes

Grumm “T̷h̷e̷ ̷E̷a̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷W̷o̷r̷l̷d̷s̷” "The Benevolent"

̷A̷l̷l̷ ̷H̷a̷i̷l̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷M̷i̷g̷h̷t̷y̷ ̷G̷r̷u̷m̷m̷!̷!̷!̷,̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷d̷i̷r̷t̷y̷ ̷h̷u̷m̷a̷n̷s̷ ̷p̷r̷e̷p̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷p̷e̷r̷i̷s̷h̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷a̷t̷s̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷.
Grumm the benevolent comes in peace, He likes turtles, long walks in the city and Netflik.

5 Likes

Blobosinus "The Master Homunculus"

Blobosinus is the biggest Homunculus ever created, The Maker used a strange substance found under the desk of a lost Human building to make this fruit flavoured creatures.
Blobosinus controled a big legion of small Bubblegum Homunculus but now he is stuck on the hair of the friendly Roberta.

2 Likes

Roberta "The Homunculus Queen"

Blobosinus The master homunculus was lost for a long time, All the hope was lost for his followers , but suddenly It appeared in another form, in a strange metamorphosis of human homunculus.
All Hail Roberta the Homunculus Queen!!!

3 Likes

Drumarg "Sweeping force"

Drumarg is a wind giant from the mountains of Duirun Sakur, his strength is unparalleled, as much as his clumsiness.
Protip: those are not stones.

3 Likes

Mertukul "Human Flesh Eaters"

Awww, Nothing more cute than a Mertukul baby, those eating human spawns always produce me this beautiful feeling that my fellow humans call constipation.

2 Likes

Ethernarum "Gross, It was you?"

Gross it was you? as the humans call him, is a creature of the astral plane.
Most humans confuse him with a ghost or spectrum, It radiates a gelid aura that smells like a flatulence.

3 Likes

Timmy "The Crying baby"

The Great Timmy “The Crying Baby” as his peers call him, has an exorbitant telekinetic potential capable of completely destroying the F122A Sector.
His favourite movie is Matilda.

4 Likes

Love the style.
Are you anyhow connected to Poked Studio?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy!

1 Like

Very unique style! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you.
I do not work for poked studio, but their work is so cool!

Thank you, that is very kind

Fuel Cells "Moooo"

“They grow on petrol stations called farms. Their energy power, resides on their rear!”

3 Likes

Annihilation Day Yay!

“You Fools! Your complete annihilation is near. We are searching for any trace of remaining life. Oh…this is not earth?
hahahahaha, I’m just kidding! I love my planet! Earth is the place I was born.”

5 Likes

I woke up in this strange place surrounded by cables and machines, what is this, who am I?
What are those strange files full of creatures?
This is an episode of The x Files?

4 Likes