Cosmik Madness - Sketchbook

Vorass
Where is The ice cram truck?

3 Likes

The Big Machine

Human!, looks at the pretty figures that move, do not look at the flashes of lasers burning the flesh of your peers… here!!! look, there is a discount on banana costumes on this infomercial

3 Likes

The island of Foernigrim

For the first time in centuries a ship sails directly towards the island of Foernigrim. The island was sealed by the stones of power, now broken by the Lich Master. Seventeen of the primordial evils were locked on that cursed island.
Now Foernigrim will be used as children’s playground.

1 Like

Skeletons

In the year 29994 after hours of deliberation, the creation of skeletons by means of necromancy was banned because they were considered obscene.
The court declared that the skeletons are naked zombies and go against the law of decorum.

2 Likes

Gum-Gum "The Gummy Bear Golem"

From the amalgam of the most delicious gummy bears, this abominable fruit golem was born…
He plans revenge for his fallen brothers.

1 Like

Darvelos "The rotten seekers"

Darvelos are attracted by bad smells like rotten corpses and food.
They eat everything that is on their path except icecream, they hate icecream…

1 Like

Orvitron The entity of planar chaos

Orvitron is the 4th most powerful of the primordial evils, he is the responsible for the massacre of the sector 100a and the destruction of the Temple of Dugunerr.
He is an excellent Italodisco dancer

2 Likes

Henry A. Costeletas

Henry Costeletas was sentenced to the Great Refrigerator and cryogenized for 10,000,000 years.
In the year 124446, due to a catastrophic failure in the cameras of the great refrigerator, he escaped to the human planet and got asylum in a small printing shop.
Numerous bounty hunters travelled to earth, including a barbarian woman hungry for a good barbecue.

2 Likes

Refreshing my Memory

I can not find the power cells of my Death Ray, I’m trying this thing that humans call refreshing my memory, until now I’ve only got some insects stuck in my brain…

2 Likes

Morocolumb is a great poet.
I’m going to recite one of the mos t beautiful poems of his new book
Grawrararawawaw grrrr
arrrrrrraawrrrrrr ara
arrrrrrrrrwwwwww ahhhhh
grarrrrrrr arrrrr arrrrrw. …It is so beautiful, It brings tears to my eyes

4 Likes

Cooler than Lorenzo Lamas

He was a cop and good at his job. But he committed the ultimate sin and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill him but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the Badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter … a Renegade!

1 Like

Oh no! Kevin Bacon forgot his invisibility injections around bunny and now he is a little bit invisible. At least we are saving on x-ray test.

2 Likes

Hello! I am Tuki-Tuki, I really wanted to share an inspirational quote, but the only thing that I can think of is about how beans make you fart, so… Eat more beans and you can reach for the stars

1 Like

Hey Bob! Do you think that using a barbarian from the planet Faralgr for our anti frizz shampoo was a good idea?.. Well, It was her or the Soul Eater from the Lost Sector planet

2 Likes

Amuzing and good style!

1 Like

I really like both your style and the way you render them. They all look very smooth and sort of toy-like.

1 Like