I wanted to practice a little with Yafray, especially lighting the interior of a room.
Well after 3 day with fiddling with the various options and not getting photoreal results. I figured, with the results Im getting I might as well go with the Blender Internal renderer and focusing on mood rather than realism.
There a few minor errors in this image. The wooden floorboards still need some work, and some other minor details. I also need to add some more stuff to this room as it seems kinda empty at the moment.
Click Here for the High Resolution Image:
Ok, I made some minor adjustments. I’ve also brightened the image up slightly.
Link to the Hires Image: