Could someone make a robot wolf for me?

For free, can someone make one of these or both of these dogs, and maybe make someone walk, run, and bark animation for them?

Also if someone does make a 3D model of the picture of a dog with police on it, can you make it say UMRL instead?

I know it’s a lot to ask but you don’t have to do all of it, for example, you could model the dog and post the blend file here and someone else could make the animations. Thanks.

1 Like

Are you still interested in having this done? I would be willing to try, but might not be able to make something as realistic as these photos, since I work mostly with NPR modeling.

Hm… I would. Doesn’t need to be detailed that much, but it would be nice if you could post it. Mainly looking for one to put in solidworks; don’t need much detail.

Great! I’ll start working on it after Halloween.

I would like to help out in modeling and/or animation! I know a bit about blender, but I know more MAYA and Substance paint. I’m currently a student, so in addition to having free/discounted access to these programs, I also cannot sell my work.

You can check out my portfolio here: https://www.artstation.com/stefgibso13
Feel free to contact me through discord at spectralanomaly13#6473, via email at [email protected], or a reply on this post.

1 Like