Could someone please make me one or both of the chairs I have circled here?

Could someone please make me one or both of the chairs I have circled in this photo so I can append them into my scene?

Might have to zoom in to the photo to see them better.

Ok here is a quick try I did on the left chair although I might say I missed a lot of details because the chair is so small in the reference provided.
Here is a sculpted high-poly model (images) :

Here is a low-poly model :

Here is the blend file (it contains the high and low poly versions with a very basic studio lighting and materials setup) : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yS6ED029J4ZgBcp4SWUDK-4UDftIF8gi

5 Likes

Thank you!

But I forgot to mention that I’m using blender 2.79, was this made in 2.8?

Yes sorry I forgot to mention that, I am not sure if there is a way to use 2.8 blends in 2.79 (certain save method for example) so tell me if you do.
I can however export the low-poly model as an obj file and upload it, but I can’t do the same for the high-poly one due to the large file size.

Okay, it doesn’t have to be high-poly.

Here it is : Chair_.rar (452.9 KB)
Note that the materials aren’t going to be correct in the obj so you have to make your own.

You can simply append a 2.8 file object into 2.79 :slight_smile:

It won’t let me open the file.

Open 2.79, and then go file>>append>>2.8 file name>>object>>objectname

2 Likes

I have the .mtl and .obj files from that .rar download provided in this thread exported to my windows desktop, but it won’t show up in the append menu in blender 2.79

My instructions were for the .blend that was provided above :slight_smile: for OBJ you use import.

2 Likes

Nevermind, i got it to work, I appreciate your help, and thank you!