Hi, guys!
This is one of my study project on 3dfor2d courses by Smirnov School.
Modeled in Blender and over painted in Photoshop.
Look at this badasses cat ))
You’re on the #featured row! 
Such a cool idea. Inspirational! 
So good! Fantastic colors.
(I wish I had a shower head that size)
This looks so painterly, great work ! Can we see the raw render before paintover ?
Hadrien
thank you 
thank you 
thank you

it! Everything is so pleasantly iconic.
thank you 
Coziest art ever 
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend ![]()
Really like your work here. So pleasing all around (and hilarious cat). Very nicely done! 
thank you ![]()
thank you 
thank you 
Awesome! Really good lighting and sense of tangible space
hey there! wow! your work is amazing. i’d like to reach out and see if you are available for a project i am working on - is there an email i can reach you at?
Hi Zoe,
thanks for reaching out, but I’m currently unavailable for any projects.

