CPU vs GPU (mid tier laptop)

Hello guys, I need to buy myself a notebook for school and we will use it for simple blender tasks and i will use it for simple premiere pro and Lightroom tasks. My absolute maximum is 800€ and now i was wondering if i should get a better cpu (ryzen 7 5800U for example) with a weaker gpu (rx vega 8) or get one with a better gpu (like a mx450) with a lil worse cpu (i5 11300H) both of them would have 16gb of ram. What do you think?

You may find some decent configuration among Dell Inspiron, Dell XPS, HP Envy, HP Pavillion, Lenovo Ideapad systems that are almost a gaming laptop. Yet I would try save and get a Lenovo Legion 5 or a similar config MSI. Those Intel xxxxU’s and Nvidia MX aren’t that good, their just carry companies names. If it’s not the case I would choose i5 11300H with no doubt, mid tier laptop GPU’s may be used for low spec gaming, but are very bad for 3D work. Mine is an old HP Envy i7-4700MQ GeForce 740m 16Gb RAM and I’m currently working with it, simple stuff like product rendering, graphic design and simple compositing.