Crate of Cans - Inspired by Lighting Hacks

CG-Hi everybody,

Lately, I’ve been working on a project to promote a new texture pack that is creating. All te wood shaders are created by myself. The rest is mostly from poliigon.

So I struggled a lot with the lighting so I bought the lighting 11 hacks from Gleb Alexandrov. I’ve learned allot of hacking and the project file where very helpful as well. I really liked the style from the tutorials. really a most have as an artist.

So I’m working on a texture pack called: Bark elements.

Please leave your thoughts, I’m super curious.

before i knew the 11 lighting hacks:

Tuner out awesome. I’ve been strugeling with lightning myself lately and was considering buying the 11 lighting hacks, seems it helped your project :slight_smile:
The only thing that bothers me are that the two left wooden pillars seems to have a bit to much bump.

The projects file that comes with the is really awesome and useful. Even if he is using just 1 lamp. It is really an amazing artist

I want to admit that this story is very grademiners review helpful!

the last view I’ve renderd

The wooden texture is funny. Like a watermelon, perfectly cut. Makes me envious a bit, haha BTW looks like your skills are much better by now than needed for reviews of college essay writing services, even http://ratedbystudents.com/services. Wow.