Crazy Frog

I dont see why its the frogs fault if the company that bought the rights to it chooses to broadcast it all the friggin time.

I dont know what the company is called that does it in the United Kingdom, but here in Germany the company that is responsible for this is “Jamba”.
Meanwhile the frog is history, but this company still bombards us all with 3D character after 3D character all the f*ckin time. And then with all of these really shitty designed melodies which they try to sell as ringtones.

I saw the Frog a long time before Jamba ever bought it. I thought it was funny and well made. Hats off to the guy who made him. However even the best visual joke will get really old really fast if you broadcast it on auto repeat 24/7.

I hope that the guy who modelled and animated the frog got a decent amount of money, since Jamba has certainly earned their profits with their crap.

Speaking of which, you should go and check that guys website out and see his other artwork. He’s quite good in my opinion.

www.turboforce3d.com

note
seems offline at the moment. Oh well.

I thought Erik Wernquist made it. I think he named it “The Annoying Thing” before it was changed to the “Crazy Frog”

This should be his website:
http://www.turboforce3d.com/

I’d have expected @ndy to tell us about making such a widely-known thing as the frog. Then again, he might be too ashamed. But I would’t have thought he could create anything so annoying… all his other artwork doesn’t indicate he could.

The frog was annoying from the word go and deserves to be mutilated regardless of who created it.

for the first time in my life i am proud to say that this sucker was definately not my creation! :stuck_out_tongue:

.andy

hmm… when I first saw the frog on CgTalk I really liked it. very good modelling, and animating… fitted perfectly for the soundtrack.

I don’t really understand what all this hating is about.

.b

It’s not the frog that I hate so much. It’s the fact that he’s on my TV screen in every single commercial break at least twice. Every single time he starts singing, “ring ding ding ding–”.

Anywho. Here’s an update. I think he’s pretty much finished now. All armaturised and everything. Next step… death.

http://gfx.plexersoft.com/blender/frog-pose.jpg

lmao! Almost as good as the original plexersheep. Keep it up and please, blow the f&%kin crap out of him. Please!

BgDM

Well, I thought I’d start making a comic strip. I’ve made some characters but I was stuck for an idea for the first one. So Rhysy2 suggested using the crazy frog. So I did.

http://gfx.plexersoft.com/comic/002.jpg

lol im impressed very impressed

I hasten to point out that’s ME with the frying pan… oh my, that’s a pleasant sight indeed…

hoheuheheheahahaeh :smiley: ohh dude, this is so funny …keep it going!!!

That comic strip gave me a laugh, nice one :slight_smile:

I suggest putting this annoying @&#!) !@#)!#&!#&@%$@ @_+!#&!^#! @$&)@&$ @&$ @$@&$_ )!@$*! +$+! &$@& $+@$!+ *$+&!#!&#+& +&@ &#@+ into a microwave!

Mystery

pure class, that is a brilliant comic strip cant wait to see more!!! muha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :<

(i’m just after watching TV, and that stupid thing came up and was on 3 times in one Comercial!!!) :smiley:

I am completely impressed - one of the best uses of Blender I’ve seen in a while

ring ding ding ring ring. ring ding ding ring ring ring

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My suggestion - have an alien bursting out of its stomach

YEah… Love it. :smiley:

I like it, a lot. But I can’t give it full marks. There isn’t enough gore, I don’t think the frog is truly getting what he deserves.

We NEED animations pain being inflicted upon him equal to that of what he has inflicted upon us.

Might I suggest something like in Goldfinger? Shackled to a slab but he actually gets sliced up by the laser.

Head in a vice!

Or can we have him implode in space?

Woops!! :expressionless:

You are correct of course. For some reason Andy’s website just wont get out of my head, LOL!

A little off topic but

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures.com/index.asp?q=Crazy+Frog+Axel+F

Nice modelling, and everything!
Hope to see an update soon!
I found that metaballs applied to particles made some pretty awful looking blood, but anyway!
Good luck (and wear earmuffs while you kill him for your own sake!)