Create a Library of Sensory Lighting

1. Modelling, of unusual Lighting equipment, then Migrating the models into Live 3D Pro.
  2. We are TFH UK www.specialneedstoys.com we are based in Worcestershire UK but also check out www.multisensoryenvironments.com which is the part of the business we need this work done for.
  3. The modelling is straightforward, the Lighting might be trickier, the challenge is that the models need to play nicely with Live Home 3D pro - all my attempts have ended in failure.
  4. Deadline is flexible, surely can be done in a month…
  5. Please check out Live Home 3D which we use to create our room designs. We need a library of items that can be dropped into this 3D program (it accepts Collada files) bringing with it the atmospheric lighting that defines the equipment we sell. We sell about 20 different items.
  6. I am happy to discuss the budget, but figure that £1,000 seems like a fair amount: perhaps a bargain for me if its difficult to migrate and a nice little earner for you if it’s easy.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.