Creating coconut tree

Hi, I was trying to make a top angle art of a village house. I managed a few items that are common in a village home. I am not sure how to add coconut trees to the scene. I need to find a way to create a bent body for coconut tree. Should I go with a circle along the path? Need to find some shortcut to create leaves as well. Thanks.

it really depends on your style I guess, is it realistic? cartoony? low poly? etc… You can make a series of extrusion for example

1 Like

True, that will be more realistic

you say “Yes, it is more ore less like what we see here. Most of them are pine trees that we see on BA is it realistic?”, but I don’t know what you’re referring to, maybe share a link to a 3D picture of coconut?

If you want realism, I think the most important think will be the texture, the easiest way to do it is to use an Image Texture, you just need to find a nice texture, then use it with the Stencil

I got inspired by a few elevated shots /art that was posted here recently. I assumed that I explained properly. This is what I have now

Hope this gives a better picture of what I am trying to say. Thanks.

I should actually go for a cattle shed as well. I am not sure how to picturise it in this kind of drawing. Perhaps a roof indicating one since there is a haystack and green patch.

Here is one tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLt1_hTr-nU

1 Like

oh ok so the style you’re looking for is not realistic, more low-poly?

1 Like

I am not sure what to call it. I have not used flat faces either, thanks.