Critique Please "Spaceship"

I want to add this to my art station, but need some critique first.
Made in Blender.

Thanks.

3 Likes

ok that looks really nice,
i think you should add some color to the model to make it look even awesome ,
also try take some shots from above / the sides to give us a good look at the ship

1 Like

Good suggestions, will send a update soon.

1 Like

1 Like

ok this is going great
if your going for a lowpoly model thin this is looks great
if you want more, i may suggest adding some material imporfectins to the ship

but for the time beein its really good !!!

1 Like

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

glad i could help
one more thing if you dont mind
you can also add some close up shots to the details on the ship , like the wings the guns …for your artstation !!!

Cool thanks, the more suggestion the better, so keep them coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

oh ther is alot of detials that i could actully see in the first render !!! nice work man
i think i have one last thing to say!!!
make a shot with a nice sci-fi looking lighting to, it i think this makes it even awesome for the final render of the ship, !!!

oh alsow what kind of pc your using, !!?? your rendering things to fast !!! :slight_smile:

I’m rendering with my Ryzen 7 2700

1 Like

Great Idea.

1 Like

amazing this kind of render used to took at least 10 to 15 min !!!

Based on the first renders, your windshield is stunning; but it blends in now that you’ve added colour. May I recommend making the glass darker? I’m thinking along the lines of Airstream windows.

I like your idea.

Update guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very sexy. All you need now is some dynamic lighting – something sci-fi, like alf0 suggested. Maybe a starry sky HDRI/procedural texture to add some cool reflections to those windows?

1 Like

Looks like based on “E-45” spaceship model, right? :wink: I also used it for modifications when i just started UE4 and Blender

Looks like a great start. The edges look too sharp. did you bevel them? Could also use some work on the textures. could use more variety and some distress.

1 Like