What Could I do to improve the lighting, skin shaders, hair or overall model in general? thanks!
She is looking good, I like her a lot.
- Try this skin shader. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hizfze5y5mpgw0b/mhSkin.7z
- Her head is a funny shape on the top, try to correct it.
- There are some hair tutorials on you tube, but your hair is looking quite nice for this character.
- Get a normal map on the jeans, not sure what you are going to do on the top as the texture looks black at the moment.
- Fix her belly button.
- I like the lighting you have at the moment, but I am by no means an expert on this.
Keep it up, looking good.
Looking pretty good so far. I would follow speed777777 suggestions.
I like your hair shader but here is my hair shader if you want to try it.
The anatomy is kinda disproportional - even for a cartoon needs to follow some form:
- top of head is deformed, rest of face is nice
- there is no rib-cage, the torso is too tall in comparison with belly
- legs doesn’t attach naturally to the body
Bra is too big and material is too dark imho.