Cryolophosaurus

This is my latest work, the Cryolophosaurus, it was a lot of fun to create the whole design based on the original Cryolophosaurus and also to work with the colors.
I hope you like the result!
Base model made in Blender, Highpoly made in zbrush, retopology and render in blender and painting in substance painter

36 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Apart from the actual model, great posing job. Appreciate seeing realistic movement even though these are still images :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you very much, glad you liked it

1 Like

Very nicely done, congratulations! Beautiful beast! I certainly couldn’t do it so well.

But… I find his scales a little too smooth and shiny, like leather or plastic. I don’t know how it could be better (I don’t have any experience with dinosaurs yet), but there’s something unreal about that, I think … in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you, It’s really a little weird, I must have been wrong in the roughness control
thank you very much for the feedback

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you @bartv Have a great week you too

1 Like

Thats a beautiful sculpt and material work. Well done sir. I would love to see what the final version would look like with a displacement map and some more subdivisions.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

3 Likes

are the skin bumps procedural or sculpted?

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I’m creating another one and I intend to do it with displacement, this one I did to run on unity or unreal without displacement

@bartv Thank you!

@BaidDSB All Sculpted!

2 Likes