Crystal Turtle

Thank you for the run-down on how you did this. As great as the art work is (and as a diver I’m loving anything sea-related), I love those kind of how-to steps a lot more. Makasih banyak!

Wowz!!!

This is mind blowing awesome! I looked at this image forever! The detail is outstanding.

very good piece! it’s amazing how much detail you put on it, I’m very impressed on how Blender could handle it…Imagine the upcoming viewport refactor! it’ll blow our minds! xD

Incredible. Just incredible.

Besides of the BG sky this is truly stunning piece of art!

That is some incredible art. Thanks for sharing your techniques. :slight_smile:

You made me falling in love with turtle!!! :wink:
This is a state of art!!

never ever right now… very clever…

AMAZING piece! I love it! the details are stunning. the colors and everything. I Just love it.

Great concept, beautifully done. Magnificent!

Mind~Blown … Awesome artwork … sir @Jeepster … shared to our page :slight_smile: LINK: https://www.facebook.com/BCGIU/posts/929391377072536BTW May I know what is your pc specs???AND thank you so much for sharing your workflow

It’s amazing, bro!:eyebrowlift:

I could feel my computer shudder with lag just looking at this, it is absolutely amazing.

Beautiful! Is great to see your process too :slight_smile:

great work man. you keep amazing us

really really great image. The shaders are amazing.

What kind of bothers me is that There is some kind of DOF and then the image gets crystal clear again as soon the water starts. I would have blurred that out as well

Very nice man :slight_smile:

And a real nightsky :smiley: I can see the Pleiades :slight_smile:

But it looks like the stars are a little warped … but thats about it

No offense to any other artists but this is the most stunning Blender art I’ve seen in a while. Also simple but beautiful documented. Congratulations and thank you for your efforts on the image and the overall presentation.

This is a truly magical render!

wow! this is what I call a great job, not only for the final result, also about the methodology and organization of work. Congrats!

Holy crap. So many verts! AHHHH! C’mon man, why can’t you do better?!?!? Dude I can clearly see tons of mistakes in the meshes, do better! Haha jk dude you are amazing! One day I hope to be a quarter as good as you are. Ahh it’s so beautiful. Props man.