Cube Loop /// glowing abstract perfect loop with my own music

All luck depends on how the dice will roll and if fate falls on your side, but there are six sides to that episode of the story. Do you dare to challenge your luck as deep as you would need to, to finally finalize the final finish line. There are no final deadlines, only one, and that one finally fatal and mortal, while you are morbid when you laugh about the joke that is finally on you. Not even rubic’s cube was this polished and reflective and endlessly self-referential. Self reflection is a useful skill not many people have but so many more should have when interacting with other humans, up your empathy levels, get into a meditative positive state of mind and stop dissing people that are different, imagine how boring it would be when everybody was the same old boring fart you actually are…

/// /// Video /// Toxic Tuba /// ///
/// Rendered with Blender 2.93
/// Cycles render and some compositing glare for glowing effect
/// Final Comp done in AfterEffects because I needed masks…
/// Colors are all done in blender compositor, this time AE was only used for masking

/// /// Music /// Toxic Tuba /// ///
/// Music written in with FL Studio

a bit of a shorter version was seen on instagram first, there are many things that didn’t make it to youtube or didn’t make it to YT yet…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUf3s_g09g/

see my previous animation with geometry nodes magic here:

1 Like