Cupcake

Hello y’all
I’ve just completed my first achievable project, everything here is procedural (modeling and materials…) except for the frosting,I’ve used an AI website 3d generator, Open for constructive criticism :

Here’s the reference :

6 Likes

Nice to see your completed project! I’m curious though - Why did you decide not to make frosting by yourself? It’s really nice render, maybe a little too dark in comparison with the reference, maybe you should try another camera angle to make your composition look better. But overall- congratulations for completing your first project! Can’t wait to see the next one!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :rose:. About the frosting at first i tried to do it procedurally, i tried twisting the geometry of the mesh again and again and again but i wasn’t satisfied with the result, i emulated people doing their frosting procedurally but it was nothing like the reference, i’ve spent long hours trying to make something similar to the reference but i didn’t know how maybe my little experience doesn’t allow me to make it, even though you made a good point of challenging yourself so you would improve your blender skills and i’ll take this in mind.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like