Cuppa Joe? Exterior archviz

Very nice light setup. Can you share your setup with us? World Settings, Filmic Exposure etc?
That would be really niceā€¦i love that look

Very beautiful scene with a lot of details, I like the cars and the details in the interior.
Would you mind telling us if you used already made trees or cars or made them yourself ?

Hi there

Ok so my scene settings are as follows:

• Overall lighting: Done with an HDRI courtesy of Pro-Lighting Skies addon. (Morning 05)
  • Colour Management Settings: Filmic Base Contrast, Exposure 0.402 and Gamma at 1.000
  • Samples 1500
  • Denoise: D-Noise:AI Denoiser addon
  • I didnā€™t use the compositor as I made a mistake and didnā€™t select my passes before rendering (doh!!) thus the glare is a bit pants.
  • Textures were a mix between polligon and my own procedural materials for adding grunge and helping to hide texture tiling issues.
  • Trees were done with the Grove addon
  • Cars and furniture are courtesy of Chocofur and Polligon.
  • to get the lighting right I put in fake buildings all around so I could shape the shadow a bit and control what part of the building was fully lit.
  • Detailing on the cars (i.e. mud) was added in post with photoshop paint overs
  • Curtains in the window also paint overs done in photoshop.

I hope that is helpful.

2 Likes

Nice scene, where was Zbrush actually used for?

High I only used Zbrush to adjust some of the peoples poses.

I find the masking and transpose tools the quickest and easiest way to make adjustments to non rigged characters.

I.e. the guys sitting down needed some tweaks to sit better.

OKay, blender can do too. I never tried it but you can mask and move in blender as well. Ive seen that trans pose tool and it looks weird to work with

thank you for sharingā€¦Pro-Lighting Skies addon is still working?!?

Yeah both pro lighting studio and skies both work on 2.8

they are still really useful addons in my opinion.