Curve Widget: Handle Specials

According to this page of online documentation:

https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/3.6/interface/controls/templates/curve.html

There are lots you can do with handle types for Curve Widget, using ‘V’ keyboard to set, but when I tried to access this feature, I could not locate where it is, for instance in this screen:

Tried the little arrow down on the right hand side and nothing to indicate where the options for handle types are. Searched in the Keyboard mapping and I could not locate ‘V’ setting for these widgets:

Can anybody tell me where and how could I achieve what is said in the documentation please, for instance:

• Specials v

• A Specials menu with operators to edit control points or to set properties.

• Reset View

• Resets the view of the curve.

• Handle Options

• Controls how the control points affect the curve shape. It determines the interpolation of the curve segment at the selected control point.

• Vector Handle

• Vector handles create straight lines and sharp corners.

• Auto Handle

• Automatic handles that create smooth curves.

• Auto-Clamped Handle

• Automatic handles that create smooth curves while also preventing overshoot.

• Free Handle

• The handles can be moved completely independently, and thus can result in a sharp change of direction.

• Aligned Free Handles

• The two handles of the curve point are locked together to always point in exactly opposite directions. This results in a curve that is always smooth at the control point.

Thank you!

Well, it looks like a lack of update of page.

I suppose that V was used to indicate the little arrow down menu.
Indeed, it only contains two Reset items, now, for brush falloff.
But elsewhere, the list of Curve Widget may contain Extend Options.
In old releases, Handle Options were items of same list.
Now, they have been reduced to 3 or 4 icon buttons, in row of XY coordinates of point.

For example, Bevel modifier has Free Handle and Aligned Free Handles buttons, that are not present in brush falloff. But it does not have Auto-Clamped Handle button.

Thank you. I can see three buttons on the bottom right-hand side to allow setting the handle types, but nothing as extensive as documented. Thank you for your answer. The documentation needs some update.