Cute Crime Scenes 1: Flower Shop



Cute Crime Scenes 1: Flower Shop
I’ve been thinkin about this concept for a while, and it took quite some time as I have very limited free time these days. Quite happy how it turned out!

47 Likes

Such a cool scene. It was fun going through and trying to find all the possible murder weapons. Good job! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

It’s very nice looking, but there’s one element bugging me…

Spoiler

image

There’s no contact shadow under the severed finger, and based on the reflection, it seems like there’s a shadow under the bloodsplat, as though you didn’t quite line up that finger+pool object with the table surface? Is it just me?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! You are absolutely right, I guess I missed it while I was going over the props. I corrected the render according to that, thank you!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you, you too!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

amazing work !!!
so much details !
at first i thought there is nothing in this scene about crime !
but i think counted 6 for now !

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like