I am back with a new shader tree.
I know there are already some really cool eye shader trees out there, like the one by Lucas Falcao f.e., but I tried it and made an own.
You can get it on my gumroad shop if you like. Here is the link to my shop: gumroad.com/taros
Or you support the Blender foundation and get the material on Blendermarket:
Click the video on YouTube for detailed description.
Here are the stats and some examples.
What does the download include:
Five cool eye presets are included in this package. Feel free to use them as a starting point for your own variations!
Your results can be baked optionally into textures by using Blenders internal bake system.
- No UV information needed to create eyes
- Customise iris size, colors and two adjustable pattern styles
- Add an iris shadow and customise its position and smoothness
- Customise pupil size and color
- Customise sclera color and variation
- Customise veins color, influence and distribution
- Bumpmap support for veins and complete iris
- Addtional effects like iris splotches and iris border shadow
- Fresnel reflection effect and reflection intensity supported
- Output slots for baking Normalmaps (Tangent normalmap) and Bumpmaps (Greyscale image)
- .blend file ( Created in Blender version 2.79 )
- Five example presets. Included in the Blender scene.
- Renderings of the eye presets.
By buing this product you support my work to create more cool stuff.