Cycles Rendering particles emit error

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on the forum. I hope I have found the right category. Well, I’ll tell you the reason for this topic. I’ve been working on a tutorial, I’m following it at the same time, but I have a problem at the time of launching the final render. The problem starts in how the particles are emitted, I do not understand very well if it is a problem of the rendering configuration, or simply an error of the geometry.
I have these reference images.

[Final render Preview (particle pattern error)]
[Carpet geometry mesh]
[Particles emit configuration]
[Viewport Shading(where no errors are seen)]
[Particle distribution]

I appreciate any help.

1 Like

Have you check children settings? if you have different setting for viewport and render that would explain the problem. And if you have modifier stack enabled it could show differently in render if all your modifiers are not visible in viewport.

Excuse my ignorance, I think this is what you mean by modifier stack?

and my childrens settings in my opinion, they are correct. Is there anything you recommend me to check?

if you set your subdivision modifier viewport levels same as render then your particles will be same in viewport and render, or you can uncheck use modifier stack in particle settings.

That’s just it, I was able to fix it. It was exactly what you were telling me in the previous one. Thank you very much for your support

1 Like

no problem, I’m glad I could help

1 Like