Cycling / Sportswear - modeled and rendered trunk animation

blenders,

looking for a simple torso (neck to feet) of male and female to show what custom cycling / sports kit would look like… i have a company that makes custom kit, and normally we send customers flat pdf’s for approvals, but customers deserve better representations…

i have personal experience in 3d modelling and rendering from my previous incarnation as architect, but i am looking for way better than i can/could do!.. ;-)…

i have downloaded blender etc, and would be looking for a modelled, mapped and lit solution - where i can switch the maps in the materials to render 360 spins of each design, and send the output to the customers… this does not need to be interactive with the end user, just a simple rendered preview of the kit…

i have flat outlines of the kit itself to help make meshes from?.. plus loads of real life pics etc?..

as we develop new clothing items i will keep adding to library - so ideally suited to someone who already has an interest in cycling bikes etc?..

mille graci for looking / responding…

PM sent, hope to hear back.

thanks for all the replies, busy pulling a package of detailed info together and checking out everyone’s work… busy time of the year for us, but delighted with response and quality - will post outcome here, and links to the resulting rendered project!.. ;-)…