dance for theremin, violing and piano (backgrounds for poju)

(update: some backgrounds available!)

I’m still working with that dance…

http://basse.no-ip.org/blender/tanssi/montage.jpg

for bigger ones, check out the page:
http://basse.no-ip.org/blender/tanssi

I have rendered them backgrounds, poju asked… if anyone else fancies dark desktop wallpapers, they are here:
http://basse.no-ip.org/blender/tanssi/bg
four different poses, two sizes 1024x768, 1280x1024…

.b

Excellent work so far! A unique quality that picture has. <get outta here Yoda> Neat trick with the duplicated wiremat on top of the dress mesh as well.

Ohhhhh :o

Wonderfull!

Amazing!

When will it be ready?

Stefano

That looks beautiful! Love the lighting. I really hope you’re going to animate that - even the still poses are so dramatic on their own.

wohoo!! You really continue it? Great work! I loved that old pic. (the new one as well!!!)

cya henrik

WOOHOO! I wondered where that animation went :slight_smile:
keep it up, look nice and moody.

Roel

ps. does she lambada?

very very nice - although the floor texture does bother me a bit - never seen boards match up like that and it makes lines into the distance that really shouldn’t be there as it detracts from your wonderful visionary dancer.

keep pushin!

Truly beautiful my friend.

I agree on that floor problem, u should fi that.

Can i regues a render? Just black background slightly softer spotlight and black floor exept in that spot.

Just say theremin, and I’m hooked. :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, I love it. It just looks so natural. I really like the glow look around the dancer’s head. It’s just stunning.

s68: I dont know when it will be ready… I’m taking my time with this, mainly because I just love twisting her around in the 3d views :slight_smile:

funkychild: there will be animation, I think… I just have to figure out some stuff first, I’m not very good at animating anything… heh. the shots you see here, are already from animation… but if I render that into avi now, it’s too fast … and I want her moving slooow.

tmtechie: the floor texture isn’t very good I know… it’s not tileable texture, and I tiled it. heh. it will be fixed, no worries, we are in wip section remember …

poju: sure no problem… size?

ray_theway: the glow is pretty simple. I have a spot light inside her head, tracked to camera. halo is set on. it creates beautiful glow …

.b

Gee thanks

Dancer shoul be approx 500 pixels tall.

If u wan’t you can make wallpaper for me dancer in low right corner(that fourth frame should look nice) and any legal stuff, homesite adress or any text upper right( right coz i keep my icons on left.

But just render is fine i can slap it over black 1024*768 size pic, just tought if u want to insert some logos or stuff.

And thanks in advance

ok… I have the backgrounds for you now… let me know how they work… links are added to the original post…

.b

those BG’s a suppa schweet!!

Only one little problem. In bg2, you can see her dress and wire frame mesh under the ground plane. Just a minor point.

Excellent stuff.

BgDM

:slight_smile: ups. well, I tried to fix it quickly with gimp… that’s what you get when you keep your monitor as dark as possible all the time :slight_smile: I can’t see ANYTHING. heh.

so, number 2 is fixed…

.b

Thank’s, bg4 is now my new wallpaper. It’ just… wow, thank’s