Super great work!
I really like it even if I am not really the kind of guy wanting to live inside a dark house
If you want some of my opinions I will write them bellow but wow man! Bravo!
To better sell the illusion of realism here are my suggestions:
- my eyes go towards the Mona Lisa (La Joconde) so then they go towards the “golden statue”. I mean if this guy is so rich he should not have that kind of cheap rug from Ikea. Also, be careful of how the hair particles are on it (especially in these two areas);
- the windows walls are in need of new ideas: books/weapons/fish tank… something to go in that area between Joconda/flowers/wall. Maybe move the statue there and make it bigger more in “the face”;
- Spotlights look a bit off -> a gentle glow to it maybe? Also a more fat black ring around the emission;
- The view outside the windows -> it looks REAL so no problem there. Maybe is too mundane and normal: so give it another try and make it more interesting…
Now you will probably say: wow that is helpful: “make it more interesting”
When you make something from nothing, you choose the story, the who is living there, the why, the history, the stuff he does, the age… everything.
So unlike a real situation, you as an artist you can cheat and make all pixels have a meaning.
On Pinterest, I found this more interesting view outside the window. But it can be anything else than that blurry overexposed stuff (that looks real)
- Cats are still the s***t on the internet/Reddit so toss one in your picture for those crazy about details