Daz - a fast and easy way to make a plane with image and transparent backaground in Daz?

I asked on Daz forum but the only reasonable answer was to make and use black and white transparency map. I works but this way it seems impossible to make things like the low poly bunch of grass from several rotated identical planes with grass blade image and transparent background et cetera.
So guys, do someone knows an easy way to make such image in Daz?

Not sure what you mean by"it seems impossible to make things like the low poly bunch of grass from several rotated identical planes with grass blade image and transparent
background"
Have you tried this:

Is this to create in daz to use use in DAZ?
Or create in blender to use in daz?
Or create in daz to use in blender?
Confused…

Transparency map is easy to make. But you cannot make several blades of grass on transparent planes, rotate them and join them to fast make get a low poly bunch of grass (for example). You can parent them only but they still will remain separate objects.

If you are looking to do this in daz studio, you will have to keep pushing for an answer at the daz forum. It’s been 2 years ago using daz for me, was working on a script to export daz files to blender.
Try this also:

Try also at Renderosity.com…better help there.
I have a couple of daz studio books here, have to dig them out, i will check them out tonight.
I’ll also look in my daz tutorials folder from the past
I’m positive there’s a way
I’ll check back later…

Ok, no luck here, book i have had nothing, and no saved tutorials. Sorry.
Try over at renderosity, help for daz studio is pretty good.
Also contact daz help, I have in the past and they have been very helpful.
Good luck.

Yup, Daz help is really helpful, both the official and from the other customers and artists.

Actually I am already practically sure this feature is not supported in Daz, as well a lot of other must have simple features and I already posted on the suggestion forum a list of several small but very useful features.
But I presume the reason for this is DS is done for the people to buy ready made stuff, not to make a stuff themselves:-)

Came across this thread, don’t know if this addon can be of any use to your needs.
Tried to get some info but no reply as of today.